Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tigah Year!



In 2007, I wrote “It’s better to be alone…it does take time to accept that reality is not always a bed of yummy Leche Flan shared with a friend, California Maki in 8 pieces, pretty pictures each with hundred smiles…Isolation has its advantages and I am starting to see that now…more time for God, my family and myself…”


The year after, 2008, I finally accepted the fact that everyone is growing up. People change. E=mc². It’s a constant we never have the power to stop. Live life to the fullest because if you become stagnant, you may accidentally close your door to opportunities that would come your way... A friend told me that the best way to move on is to make new memories…2008, I found new intelligent friends, I can oil paint, I don’t get stuck with same-banana-different-tree-or-shrub conversations, I wrote for a TV show and I FELL-IN-LOVE AGAIN…but this time…with challenge.”




2009, I again assessed how the year went by. And 2008 is the year that I made a list of crazy things to do. Every chapter of life is a journey in search of the unknown – call it whatever you want. This year is the year to grab opportunities and do something crazy – climb a water tank and drink up there and watch the stars – check, jump into the Jacuzzi “unprepared” – check, date someone 10 years older than me – check, shoot a commercial –check, contact a classmate that you used to spit fight with and haven’t seen for 14 years – check…etc and unmentionable are some (hi daddy!)…haha Not being afraid is the best way to find out what would give us the most fulfilling happiness we could ever experience. As a quote a friend/mentor, “Pu!#, you only live once, go lang ng go!”

And now 2010…Looking back, I am happy about how things turned out to be...I got great friends and finally a good job (after 4 months of vacation and partying…haha not good:P). 2009 was a very challenging year for me – Lots of drama perhaps, but I learned a lot of things also. Like for instance, stay away from people who dwell in drama just to make their life interesting. I once said that “You know, it’s not my fault my life is exciting…”. It would seem b-tc-y to some, but that’s the truth. You don’t go around dragging people down just to make your life seem…uhhh…normal? Exciting?! So anyway, living far from my family really pushed me to grow up. I don’t have a curfew! But sadly, no one cooks home-made meals for me alsoL I miss my home and my family and my friends and even the farm and my doggies and cheapass oysters. And Inasal…and perri todds and ok STOP…

Career-wise, it has always been a dream of mine to start my own events company in the City of Love, Iloilo. If I’m famous and rich enough, I’ll probably buy one of the Siete Picados and turn it into a mini-Boracay Island. Im far from that and I drifted farther from that dream when certain…“changes” happened. So yah…(awkward…haha). So for now, I’m having the time of my life working my-you-know-what-off. Work should make life better…so it is very important that one is in love with his/her job. (yeah, and I was able to go to Bora! And stand beside the STARS hahahaha see:

http://vlcartz.blogspot.com/2010/03/flogos-team-goes-to-boracay.html)


When it comes to my social life, I met a lot of people over the year…BUT not everyone stayed. Others are just for “inuman” sessions…others for networking, some…they are there but I know they hate my guts and what they really are after are just the men around me,…hahaha kidding! And 1% of the total are those who I can trust and tells me to stop drinking because seeing me wasted every night is not funny anymore. So hands down to to you guys…you know who you are!



Love life --- Please comeback next time. Page still under RENOVATION. Hahaha (it’s looking good? I dunno yet haha)



2010 is MY year. Over the years I learned that being too nice is also bad. People step on you, boss you around and always think that they can get away with it. It’s the year of the tiger and tigers are supposed to be brave, courageous and competitive.


Check this out! I got this from jas! Hahaha :

http://www.usbridalguide.com/special/chinesehoroscopes/Tiger.htm


So yeah…everything is falling into place piece-by-piece.


Come on TIGERS! It’s our time to shine!:)



No comments: