Tuesday, March 23, 2010

FLOGOS TEAM goes to BORACAY!


So... last Tuesday I talked to a good friend of mine from Taverna...and he gave me a contact from ABS-CBN! Whoah! I called the contact up and we set a meeting for the next day!

Wednesday, I got to talk to Miss Kate and Miss Joyce from ASAP and yes, they gave us an offer in exchange for Flogos services. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. THAT FAST??? and How are we going to bring the FLOGOS machines that fast to Boracay?

THURSDAY...
FRIDAY...

SATURDAY...5:40am...I found myself inside a plane...:) on the way to BORACAY!!!!!!

WHAT CAN I DO? Flogos Team is well trained...composed of smart and resourceful people:) So we can go anywhere! Just name it! haha:)

Galing ng Flogos Team no?:)












3:00 pm...The Flogos Teamm went to Fairways... We checked the place so we can find out where we can put the machines:)

SUNDAY...I WAS IN HEAVEN! hahaha Kidding! But yeah! I was seeing OUR Flogos! Flying! Yey! We had stars and palm trees and ASAP and MYX and ABS and CBN and a butterfly! It was so cool seeing the foams out there and people...famous people... running after the flogos!:)



Gerald Anderson, Sam Milby and Anne Curtis checking out flogos!
Miss Minela, Me and Miss Marvi, the EP of ASAP.
Flogos and ASAP Team and Lloydy!
More of the Flogos Team!


It was a really good experience for the team. It's good to see people in awe from staring at the flogos flying around! Artistas go jumping..literally JUMPING...just to try to touch the flogos. They were wondering what it was made of and they have lots of questions! But of course, Flogos team was more than glad to entertain the whats and hows.:)

(see :http://www.abscbn-asap.blogspot.com Slide 4)

On the more serious side of things, Flogos is a good marketing tool to introduce your brand/name. Sometimes, the only connection brands have with the market is their logo (even to those who does not belong to their market). So getting the services of Flogos can really help them. People are amazed when they see flogos and their first impulse is to check where and what the heck is that thing...they check the event out..and viola! They remember your logo and your brand! Flogos create excitement that no other marketing gimmicks can provide!

(see : http://vlcartz.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-not-bird-its-not-plane-its-flogo.html)


So again, back to my story... I only had one bottle of alcohol for the whole stay in the island. A trapal fell on my legs twice. I got sunburns - I'm so dark na. I lack sleep....Baduy noh?

But I will never trade the Flogos Boracay experience for anything else in the world.

I learned a lot.

I met people.



and ...I got a nice photo of Piolo Pascual and John Lloyd. :)






What could be better than that? I love my job...and I love Flloydy...I MEAN FLOGOS! hahaha



Dont settle for less. Creativity sells.
(-Thinkpadd, Inc.)

Visit www.flogosmanila.com for more information.
call (02)6333834 loc. 109/ 09209158476 for inquiries:)