Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Princess!




As mentioned in my earlier entry, I wasn't able to "really" celebrate my birthday - like for real celebration...But i still got surprises from the people around me.

People around me = closest closest friends and thinkpadd family...haha

That's 2 right? Therefore 2 cakes din! Thanks Jas and Marina! and thank you Thinkpadd!

(to thinkpadd, sorry I was masungit earlier that day... thank you for the MOCHA cake!!! hahaha)

(to my bestest friends...sorry I got drunk...am I supposed to say sorry for that though? hahaha well, i think I have to say sorry for the part where I "accidentally" hit the cake and made it fall on top of several shoes and slippers...nawalan tuloy ng second layer! hahaha oh thanks for the tequila too!)

'til my next 18th Birthday guys!



No comments: