Friday, March 26, 2010

Changing Lives



I am a busy person. Lately.

And lately, I have been hearing everyone say that they wanna go to Timbaland's Shock Value II Tour with Justin Timberlake and Jojo! I am not really updated on what's going on much nowadays because I am focused with work and well, yeah work. hehe

The other day, I decided to open my formal email- the one for the important stuff. Then there's this one mail that caught my attention...so I opened it and browsed through it...browse, meaning I did not really give much attention because I was doing stuff for work.

The mail started with:

"A message to all members of San Mig Light Bucket Room

Thank you for supporting bucket room! We would like to congratulate the following winners of two silver tickets each to the changing lives concert this Saturday, March 27."


I was about to X the window when I saw my name...I checked again. I was like "Hey, thats my name out there!!!!!"

So I asked out loud while standing up..."CHANGING LIVES CONCERT???".

Someone answered, "ahhh yung Christian christian."

I joked, "I think I need this if it's Christian Christian. But it's San Mig Light Bucket room thing!!!!!!"

Then someone said, "Ano ba kayo? Yan yung kay Timbaland!"




I stopped on my tracks and I have to double check. "Oh yeah! I won tickets! I even have to call someone to make sure that it was not a joke joke thing..."


AMAZING ISN'T IT? I was thinking...I wasn't that active in the website. I just joined to see whatsup-is-happening around!

I double-checked again in http://my.sanmiglight.com.ph/forum/topics/justin-timberlake-ticket-promo.

My name's there talaga!!!!

So if I were you guys, join the BUCKET ROOM! It's easy as 1-2-3.

1. Go to www.sanmiglight.com.ph.
2. click the tab bucket room.
3. SIGN UP!

The site is open for everyone! (Even for busy people like me!)

I didn't even have to do anything and I saw that list of winners. Really amazing right? Join the bucket room to get cool freebies and be updated on stuff! Moreover, you'll get a chance to meet really cool people, "See your friends in a different light!".


"Para sa Mahaba Habang Inuman, San Mig Light."

No comments: